Nefarious Rapz
wow u actually came here wtf

New Video (Fail)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New Video (Fail)

Post  Adnan on Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:43 pm

Yoo guys i made a new video explaining the secret of rap and the mysterious "truth"......this si some good shxt right now so i suggest u watch it immediately...though i suggest you put on sum headphones cuz there's cussing Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TcX528Gym8
avatar
Adnan
Notorious

Posts : 2354
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2011-09-17
Age : 28
Location : Hogwartz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Video (Fail)

Post  Chief Rockk on Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:31 pm

ROFL that was actually funny i like how u built into it....and then POW lil wayne sucks. LOL "choke on ur braids okay?"
dude when do u record these? cuz you shouted out those cusses

_________________
avatar
Chief Rockk
Admin

Posts : 3544
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-09-17
Location : At the turntables

View user profile http://nefarap.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New Video (Fail)

Post  Adnan on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:12 pm

lol my parents left the house, otherwise I WOULD HAVE CHOKED ON SOME BRAIDS.

i wish i knew/wasnt soo lazy to edit the videos so that i can make the material funnier and make it more professional, but this utube account isnt serious or anything..i mean i have a general idea of how to do it, but i want to see like an example first, just to make sure i kno im doin it right....other utube stars videos r all edited with cuts which just makes it LOOK like its all hapenin real time but its not..but my vid wasnt bad for a non edited vid rite?
avatar
Adnan
Notorious

Posts : 2354
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2011-09-17
Age : 28
Location : Hogwartz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Video (Fail)

Post  Rayyan on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:25 pm

ASS!!

lol that shit was funny.

YOU WILL BECOME THE GHANDI OF RAP MUSIC
avatar
Rayyan
Rap Star

Posts : 1087
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-09-17
Age : 28
Location : Confidential

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Video (Fail)

Post  Adnan on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:30 pm

Rayyan wrote:ASS!!

lol that shit was funny.

YOU WILL BECOME THE GHANDI OF RAP MUSIC

how was the video? anygood considering no edits?
avatar
Adnan
Notorious

Posts : 2354
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2011-09-17
Age : 28
Location : Hogwartz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Video (Fail)

Post  Chief Rockk on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:31 pm

lol no that's a horrible image <dude it actually made me laugh
adnan we gotta hang sometime cuz i can help you edit ur stuff to make it look pro, sorta like what i did in the assassins creed (just not as random). and i got the new camera too and it's HD so ur vids won't look crappy

_________________
avatar
Chief Rockk
Admin

Posts : 3544
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-09-17
Location : At the turntables

View user profile http://nefarap.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New Video (Fail)

Post  Rayyan on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:31 pm

Adnan wrote:
Rayyan wrote:ASS!!

lol that shit was funny.

YOU WILL BECOME THE GHANDI OF RAP MUSIC

how was the video? anygood considering no edits?

dude no joke, it was great
avatar
Rayyan
Rap Star

Posts : 1087
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-09-17
Age : 28
Location : Confidential

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Video (Fail)

Post  Adnan on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:42 pm

Shuffle wrote:lol no that's a horrible image <dude it actually made me laugh
adnan we gotta hang sometime cuz i can help you edit ur stuff to make it look pro, sorta like what i did in the assassins creed (just not as random). and i got the new camera too and it's HD so ur vids won't look crappy

freeking rich kidd......the camera part of course...
avatar
Adnan
Notorious

Posts : 2354
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2011-09-17
Age : 28
Location : Hogwartz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Video (Fail)

Post  Rayyan on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:44 pm

Adnan wrote:
Shuffle wrote:lol no that's a horrible image <dude it actually made me laugh
adnan we gotta hang sometime cuz i can help you edit ur stuff to make it look pro, sorta like what i did in the assassins creed (just not as random). and i got the new camera too and it's HD so ur vids won't look crappy

freeking rich kidd......the camera part of course...

^ stop trollin lol
avatar
Rayyan
Rap Star

Posts : 1087
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-09-17
Age : 28
Location : Confidential

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Video (Fail)

Post  Adnan on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:47 pm

KB b missin'
avatar
Adnan
Notorious

Posts : 2354
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2011-09-17
Age : 28
Location : Hogwartz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Video (Fail)

Post  Chief Rockk on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:48 pm

wow usually it's rayyan

_________________
avatar
Chief Rockk
Admin

Posts : 3544
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-09-17
Location : At the turntables

View user profile http://nefarap.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New Video (Fail)

Post  Adnan on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:49 pm

i noe, lol internet till 10 only!!! haha
avatar
Adnan
Notorious

Posts : 2354
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2011-09-17
Age : 28
Location : Hogwartz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Video (Fail)

Post  Chief Rockk on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:51 pm

ooooh yeah rofl that must've been cuz they heard fapping sounds coming from KB's room at 12:00

_________________
avatar
Chief Rockk
Admin

Posts : 3544
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-09-17
Location : At the turntables

View user profile http://nefarap.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New Video (Fail)

Post  Adnan on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:52 pm

Shuffle wrote:ooooh yeah rofl that must've been cuz they heard fapping sounds coming from KB's room at 12:00

^LMAOO, fleshlight anyone?

Sorry humza, ill never let that one go..
avatar
Adnan
Notorious

Posts : 2354
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2011-09-17
Age : 28
Location : Hogwartz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Video (Fail)

Post  Chief Rockk on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:55 pm

okay srsly what do u mean "FLESHlight>?"

_________________
avatar
Chief Rockk
Admin

Posts : 3544
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-09-17
Location : At the turntables

View user profile http://nefarap.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New Video (Fail)

Post  Adnan on Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:52 am

ask humza lol
avatar
Adnan
Notorious

Posts : 2354
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2011-09-17
Age : 28
Location : Hogwartz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Video (Fail)

Post  Chief Rockk on Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:07 am

humza what is a fleshlight?

_________________
avatar
Chief Rockk
Admin

Posts : 3544
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-09-17
Location : At the turntables

View user profile http://nefarap.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New Video (Fail)

Post  K-Baab on Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:08 am

lol he so simple bachara
ye....just dont google it wen ur fams around
i herd they found on in the senior dorm last year during a 'drug' bust
avatar
K-Baab
Infamous

Posts : 1591
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-09-17
Location : Checkin out the chutney collection

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Video (Fail)

Post  K-Baab on Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:09 am

Adnan wrote:
Shuffle wrote:ooooh yeah rofl that must've been cuz they heard fapping sounds coming from KB's room at 12:00

^LMAOO, fleshlight anyone?

Sorry humza, ill never let that one go..
hmmm.....youll never let 'it' go......
avatar
K-Baab
Infamous

Posts : 1591
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-09-17
Location : Checkin out the chutney collection

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Video (Fail)

Post  Adnan on Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:10 am

K-Baab wrote:lol he so simple bachara
ye....just dont google it wen ur fams around
i herd they found on in the senior dorm last year during a 'drug' bust

dont google it at all..
avatar
Adnan
Notorious

Posts : 2354
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2011-09-17
Age : 28
Location : Hogwartz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Video (Fail)

Post  Adnan on Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:10 am

K-Baab wrote:
Adnan wrote:
Shuffle wrote:ooooh yeah rofl that must've been cuz they heard fapping sounds coming from KB's room at 12:00

^LMAOO, fleshlight anyone?

Sorry humza, ill never let that one go..
hmmm.....youll never let 'it' go......

how u get internet at that time??
avatar
Adnan
Notorious

Posts : 2354
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2011-09-17
Age : 28
Location : Hogwartz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Video (Fail)

Post  Chief Rockk on Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:18 am

he supposedly made his own with another password
...all the better to fap-fap with...

_________________
avatar
Chief Rockk
Admin

Posts : 3544
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-09-17
Location : At the turntables

View user profile http://nefarap.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New Video (Fail)

Post  Rayyan on Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:16 pm

Shuffle wrote:he supposedly made his own with another password
...all the better to fap-fap with...

lol plz dont start
avatar
Rayyan
Rap Star

Posts : 1087
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-09-17
Age : 28
Location : Confidential

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Video (Fail)

Post  Chief Rockk on Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:48 pm

notice how he hasnt replied...
DUDE ME AND ADNAN INVITED OURSELVES TO UR HOUSE
EXPECT STRANGERS AT YOUR HOUSE BY 3:30

okay not really but can we hang sunday?

_________________
avatar
Chief Rockk
Admin

Posts : 3544
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-09-17
Location : At the turntables

View user profile http://nefarap.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New Video (Fail)

Post  Adnan on Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:29 am

yea rayyan ask ur parents if we can come over on sunday at like 1
avatar
Adnan
Notorious

Posts : 2354
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2011-09-17
Age : 28
Location : Hogwartz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Video (Fail)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum