Nefarious Rapz
wow u actually came here wtf

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nefarious Rapz
wow u actually came here wtf
Nefarious Rapz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

postin my rap on sum uda forum, chiiii

2 posters

Go down

postin my rap on sum uda forum, chiiii Empty postin my rap on sum uda forum, chiiii

Post  Adnan Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:03 pm

oh yea i think i forgot 2 tell u guys that sum guy posted my money over matter rap frum long time ago onto another forum to show some " good lyrics from rap forums" soo yea, i just thought i let u kno...........but he didnt steal the lyrics he credited the lyrics from neferarious so it was all good....but i dont he has em anymo since shuffy cuffed out all the raps from the general public..but wutever, its all good.
Adnan
Adnan
Notorious

Back to top Go down

postin my rap on sum uda forum, chiiii Empty Re: postin my rap on sum uda forum, chiiii

Post  Chief Rockk Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:13 pm

waoh woah WOAH! why didn't you tell castro? seriously that's pretty cool, i want to see what website it is. do u still have da linky? you got lucky tho, probably 60% of the people who take lyrics will NOT credit them so i think in the end it was a better idea to lock away our raps.
Chief Rockk
Chief Rockk
Admin

https://nefarap.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

postin my rap on sum uda forum, chiiii Empty Re: postin my rap on sum uda forum, chiiii

Post  Adnan Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:16 pm

yea i honestly cant find the forums n i dont think they hav they lyrics anymore too...like i sed this was quiteeeee a while ago, cuz that money over matter rap was like one of the firsts ones i made i think.
Adnan
Adnan
Notorious

Back to top Go down

Post  Chief Rockk Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:21 pm

yeah and i made a parody of that lol
wow that's pretty sweet tho; people think you're good. woot
Chief Rockk
Chief Rockk
Admin

https://nefarap.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down